Sorry to have been missing in action for a while. Had some things on my mind that I needed to sort out.
Right now, the house is mostly quiet save for Dad's TV and Lindsey running around with her toy trying to convince me to play with her. I got home late after a doctor appointment and a trip to the pharmacy and boy am I tired. I just want to lay down and read my book. I am currently working on War is Beautiful. It is based on the journal entries of an American ambulance driver in the Spanish Civil War. I just finished a book about General U.S. Grant and Mark Twain. All of a sudden I am on a non-fiction kick with my book choices. Guess I just need more reality in my life, right?
I really don't think anyone reads this but me. That is okay though. It helps me to get things out and deal with them, so it really doesn't matter if anyone reads what I write.
I am beginning to come to terms with the fact that I need to change a few things about myself. I just don't know where to start or how to go about some of the changes. It feels like my soul is missing in action right now. What faith I had in God at one time in my life is long gone. Does anyone know where to start on the raod back to faith?
No comments:
Post a Comment