Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekend plans

Don't you just love it when people change your plans for you? I had, and still have, planned to take tomorrow off to go to doctors so that  I wouldn't have to take off a hour here and there on multiple days. Well all but one cancelled on me because they are going to close for a longer Memorial Day holiday. Phooey on them!!!

So now I am left with a quandary of what to do tomorrow. If the weather is nice I could take a picnic down to the creek and catch up on some reading. If the weather is not so nice, I could indulge in a  movie marathon. Or I could do both over the course of the weekend...

I think I am the only person in the world that can look at all the fun stuff there is to do around me and feel so overwhelmed by it that I just lay in my bed and do nothing. It is really quite sad.

No comments: