Sunday, January 10, 2010
And on it goes...
So, I took my car in for the normal oil change and to have the state inspection done....8 hours and $1,000 later I get my car back with 4 new tires (my old ones were spliting), new battery (the termenals of the old one were so corroded that it wasn't holding a charge), oil changed, state inspection done, fuel and brake system cleaned, tires aligned, and oil leak proved non-existant. Praise the Lord that everything was fixable and that they were able to do it all the same day but it puts me on yet another payment plan. I thought that as long as I tithed, that God wouldn't let me be completely broke! Show how much I know....I am thinking I am going to have to get a night and weekend job just to keep up. YIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment