Saturday, January 16, 2010

Peaceful Saturday

So, I get to the ENT on Wednesday and they test the vials to see if they are going to work...and DENIED, they had no reaction whatsoever! So, what do they do? They go ahead and give me shots out of the vials! I have to go back next Wednesday to have new vials tested and start the regimen. If these vials work, they will teach me how to give myself the shots and once I buy my Epipen, they will release the vials to me to take home. Is God trying to teach me to tolerate needles????

I am very proud of me today. I got up, ironed and sewed the last of the quilting squares that I had cut, went for a very cold walk, started my third knitting project for the year, and watched 3 movies with my Mom. Very peaceful, very relaxing. Just what I needed.

If Kim remembers to bring the cutting board, I will be at church all afternoon tomorrow cutting more fabric for my quilt. If he doesn't remember, I will come home and try to catch up on my Tivo recordings....we shall see what happens.

No comments: