Tuesday, January 5, 2010

God provides

I got the call today! My hearing aids are in and they asked me to come get them and have them fitted this afternoon. I left work early (thank you God for making my boss giving today) and made it from Bellaire to Spring in an hour (thank you God for little traffic). I have to admit it is a bit strange to have something constantly in my ears without being at a NASCAR truck race or in an airplane, but the doctor said I should get used to it in a few days. My fears that I might get the aids stuck in my ears was unfounded as mine have a little pull stick on them :-) It was awesome to be able to look at the paperwork and not have to read the doctor's lips when she was explaining the proper care and warranties. Only thing I have noticed that bothers me a little is that, to me, I sound like I am in a tunnel or underwater when I talk and feel as though I am yelling at the person I am speaking to. God provides....

No comments: